Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

HURRAY A SUNNY DAY

Had an early appointment for a blood test this morning, and as it was such a lovely day, we went back home, filled the flask, and set off for a day in the Yorkshire Dales, had lunch in Malham, then while hubby walked up to Malham Cove I sat on a bench and enjoyed the sun.On the way back we called at Samuel Taylors in Embsay,I didn't spend much ,as saving for Harrogate in March, but I enjoyed just stroking the papers.Anyway ,enough of my waffling, here is the card I made last night


I have had this image a while, but have only just plucked up the courage to colour it in, using copics and I am quite pleased with my first effort. I am entering this card in 3 challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge a sketch by Bev
Colour Creat Challenge choc, strawberries and cream
Craft Your Passion pink colour theme

Well i'd just like to say thank you for visiting my blog, and all comments are very much appreciated, Irene xx
                                                         

12 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Irene sounds like you had a lovely day, Malham is beautiful. Your card is also gorgeous - you have coloured her beautifully and I love your layout. Sarahxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Irene and you have coloured her in beautifully :o)

You sound like you had a fabulous day hun and doesn't make a nice change when the sun is shining!

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card irene.the image is so adorable and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

susiestacey said...

Hi Irene, beautiful card and the best days out are the last minute decision ones and sounds like you had a lovely time. Take care x Susan x

skated said...

Beautiful card Irene, i have just given you a blog award. Please go to my blog to collect it

Kate xxx

Mau xx said...

Hi irene, so sorry I haven't been around sooner...where do the days go!
Den & I have been getting a few house jobs sorted... much needed..lol
Sounds like you had a Lovely day, Glad you only stroked those papers.. we need pennies for our show :) xx

Mau xx said...

Sorry forgot to say your Card is lovely, I love the image and your colours are beautiful.
xx

Sammibug said...

So pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion in our "Pink" challenge!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Irene, so very pretty.
Hugs Teresa xx

sue said...

gorgeous card lovely colours
sue xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous card and blog :-) Found you through the docrafts blog hop :-) Elaine-xxx-