Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Saturday, 16 April 2011

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT

When you make a card, and it turns out just how you wanted, and you love it straight away. With a lot of my cards,  I don't get this  feeling, and  they grow on me slowly, but this one looked right straight away.
The image is  the sugar nellie digi Connie, coloured with copics
The gardenia is from wild orchid
White card embossed with swiss dots folder
Roses and butterflies from  stash
I am entering this card in 2 challenges

Wild Orchid Challenge 21  wings

Dream Valley Challenge 4 things with wings

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog , and for any comment you may leave Irene xx

19 comments:

Mau xx said...

No wonder you are pleased Irene its Super.I love Connie, she is so sweet and love the colours you chose.
Hugs Mau xx

kay said...

i am not surprised you are pleased its a gorgeous card,x

GoonerGirl said...

Gorgeous card Love the colours you have used and the layout...Chris xx

lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, love these images from sugar nellie. Lizzie

Carolk said...

This is a gorgeous card Irene, Carolk x

Katalytic said...

It's gorgeous Irene, not surprised you're pleased, good luck with the DT application

skated said...

Gorgeous card, love thos little girls

Kate xxx

Carrie said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!

Have popped over from RedRottie's leapblog to say hi, I am now a follower of your wonderful blog! x

sparklingblackrose said...

What a lovely card, am glad you are happy with it :-) Leap blogging so thought I would say hey! Elaine-xxx-

Teresa said...

I do love it! It's a beauty, well done you Irene.
Teresa xx

Jennifer said...

This is a beauty! xx Jenny xx

Alizabethy said...

Your right - it works so well, fab card!

sue said...

beautiful card,well done.sue xx

Nicola Anne said...

Lovely card.

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun xxx

Fiona Keel said...

stunning design Irene, Fi x

maddy hill said...

Beautiful Irene ! how pretty are those butterflies !

Thanks for visiting my blog hunny and yes Ronnie did alot of pantomimes - he loved them ! I think he was always cast as buttons if i remember rightly !
I hear by your blog music you still like some crooning ! lol
take care
hugs
maddy x

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful card Irene - I love the colours you've used.

Carol x

Sarah said...

Hello Irene, It is a wonderful feeling when it all works out and you have a card you are proud of - and you should be proud of your card, its lovely. Sarah