Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

something a bit different

One of my new year resolutions is to use up  stash and only buy essentials, so this card is a bit different. I have used a die that I have only used once before, mainly because it's a b****r to get the card out of the die without tearing it, also used swiss dots folder, and I have a massive stash of flowers and ribbon, so used them. The lilac flowers are from wild orchid and the white ones are from the works, seemed strange not adding an image, but I do like it so may make more in different colours.

I am entering this card in the following challenge

wildorchidchallenge.  wk 40 anything goes

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, all comments are very much appreciated.
                                                    

6 comments:

Mau xx said...

Its gorgeous Irene, Love the clean freshness of it. Know what you mean about stash that never gets used :(
I have no mojo at present, I think its hiding again...lol
hugs Mau xx

CraftyLoops said...

This card is stunning Irene. Im just gonna hang about your blog a wee minute and listen to the beautiful song from Les Miserables. Most definitely one of my favourite musicals. Lee xx

Sandra said...

Hi Irene, Your card is another absolutely stunner nice and fresh looking are your flowers and beautiful colours too!:) Sandra H

coops said...

so stunning irene.the flowers are gorgeous and really beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

susiestacey said...

Hello Irene - gorgeous card, it looks very elegant and as you say a good way of using up the stash. Take care x Susan x

sue said...

beautiful card sue xx