Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

NOT A SQUARE

Well after my visit to the LOTV shop yesterday, thought I would make a  card using one of their images, though it's not one of the ones I bought yesterday. This card is a different shape for me, I seem to have got stuck in a rut of always making square cards, so  here it is

The image is coloured with copics and cut out with nesties
Flowers from wild orchid
Butterfly and pins from country baskets
The ribbon and lace are a gift from my good friend Mau.

I am entering this card in the following challenges

wildorchidchallenge.  wk 44 get in shape

liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge   peaches and cream   x

disdigidesignschallenge  lace and pearls    x

Right what shape shall I do my next card, well as it's for a man, my sil, it will probably be square again.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, and I really appreciate your comments
                                                                                                                       

9 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card ... love the design very interesting and so much to look at ... well done happy crafting and love sandy xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

sues craft magic said...

Lovely card Irene , the colours are beautiful , good luck with the challenges .....

Sue xx

coops said...

stunning card irene.gorgeous shape and image and i love your beautiful colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

this is Gorgeous Irene, Love the colour and detail xx
I will send you a DC pm tomorrow. xxxxx

Wilma Z said...

Wow! Beautiful card and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous!! So very pretty indeed! Thank you for playing along with us for Di's Digi's challenge last week, we look forward to seeing your creations again!!

Hugs, Kelly

Cliona Larkin said...

I love your layouts, especially the last one for Lee as its fantastic. I had a look over on the My Memories, It was really hard to pick my favorite as there were just so many kits that I just want want want.... In the end I decided on the 'Word Art' by Jennifer kit. I have become a follower of your blog and it is just fab.

Anne Kristine said...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine