Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Monday, 31 May 2010

It's A Girl Thing

The image on this card is called "It's A Girl Thing " and it's a Sugar Nellie stamp from Funky Kits. I bought this stamp as 100% from sales go to a  UK Breast Cancer Charity,and as I am a survivor of this dreadful disease,I thought I would buy it. And now i've used it I love it,in fact it reminds me of one of my grandaughters.

I have coloured the image with copics
The papers were a gift from a friend
The pearls are from Joanne Sheen
And the flowers are Prima

 The next card I have to make is a male birthday card,so it could take me a while,I much prefere doing female cards
Well i'd better get my thinking cap on,so bye for now love Irene xx

13 comments:

Carolk said...

gorgeous card. x

kay said...

fab card and your blog is looking good,x

carol said...

lovely card, blog is looking good, x crofty

gill said...

what a pretty blog
welcome to blogland
i'm a bit naughty as have got out of the habbit with mine but i'll leave you the addy anyway just in case you want a nosey
gill
http://gillyflowersexpression.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

Hi Irene love the blog!!!!!!love the card too!!!!must get this image it's lovely!!!!

Patricia said...

Hello Irene, lovely blog you have here very pretty, I'm now a follower too. Love your cards Teresa xx

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card and the image is great. I've become a follower of your lovely blog. Good luck in blog land. Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene what a superb card. I love this blog of yours. Wish I had the nerv to do one.. kitty c

Hells said...

Hi Irene, Lovely card and well done starting your blog. I'm a newbie too and haven't many followers right now. Good luck, I've become one of your followers too. love Hells

coops said...

fantastic card irene, the image is gorgeous and i really love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx

craftyfingers said...

Great blog Irene mine is pretty new too but it gets addictive love your card its really pretty and love the papers
carol x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card Irene and I'm loving you blog!
I'm now a follower :)

Carol x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card and your blog is looking good too. Jenny