Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Monday 31 May 2010

It's A Girl Thing

The image on this card is called "It's A Girl Thing " and it's a Sugar Nellie stamp from Funky Kits. I bought this stamp as 100% from sales go to a  UK Breast Cancer Charity,and as I am a survivor of this dreadful disease,I thought I would buy it. And now i've used it I love it,in fact it reminds me of one of my grandaughters.

I have coloured the image with copics
The papers were a gift from a friend
The pearls are from Joanne Sheen
And the flowers are Prima

 The next card I have to make is a male birthday card,so it could take me a while,I much prefere doing female cards
Well i'd better get my thinking cap on,so bye for now love Irene xx

13 comments:

Carolk said...

gorgeous card. x

kay said...

fab card and your blog is looking good,x

carol said...

lovely card, blog is looking good, x crofty

gill said...

what a pretty blog
welcome to blogland
i'm a bit naughty as have got out of the habbit with mine but i'll leave you the addy anyway just in case you want a nosey
gill
http://gillyflowersexpression.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

Hi Irene love the blog!!!!!!love the card too!!!!must get this image it's lovely!!!!

Teresa said...

Hello Irene, lovely blog you have here very pretty, I'm now a follower too. Love your cards Teresa xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

What a beautiful card and the image is great. I've become a follower of your lovely blog. Good luck in blog land. Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene what a superb card. I love this blog of yours. Wish I had the nerv to do one.. kitty c

Hells said...

Hi Irene, Lovely card and well done starting your blog. I'm a newbie too and haven't many followers right now. Good luck, I've become one of your followers too. love Hells

coops said...

fantastic card irene, the image is gorgeous and i really love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great blog Irene mine is pretty new too but it gets addictive love your card its really pretty and love the papers
carol x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card Irene and I'm loving you blog!
I'm now a follower :)

Carol x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card and your blog is looking good too. Jenny