Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Friday 30 July 2010

Golden Wedding

We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate the 50th wedding anniversary of Chas' brother and sister-in-law, and here is the card I have made for them.I hope they like it

 The image is from my FF cd , all the wording is computer generated, the mirri board is gold, it doesn't show very well, and the flowers are from wildorchid, and I used my heart nesties for the first time,and I love them.
Well I must get off this computer, and go get ready, hope it's stopped raining, Irene xx





3 comments:

kay said...

its gorgeous,they will love it,x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous Irene!!, love the cute image and the heart nestie is beautiful!!
Have a fab time tonight :o)
Vicky xx

coops said...

really beautiful card.perfect image and i love the soft colours and flowers.

xx coops xx