Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

THE DREADED MALE CARD

This card is for my youngest daughters partner, apparently he has bought a BBQ for his birthday, so let's hope the sun is shining on our next trip to Birmingham, and he can make us a meal with his new toy, apparently it is large enough to cook for the whole street
I am entering this card in the following challenge

Here come the boys A SKETCH

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, and welcome to my new followers, I will be popping over to your blogs ASAP, Irene xx

10 comments:

Laney said...

super card Irene!!thanks for the visit I have enjoyed looking at your wonderful creations!!
hugs
laney

Vicky said...

Brilliant Irene...and he will love it hun!

hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

I love this card men cards are not the easiest to do but looking at yours its just adorable:)

Mau xx said...

Brilliant Irene, It will certainly make him smile xx Hope you are ok xxxx

coops said...

fantastic male card irene.great colours and design and i love the brilliant image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Irene I think your image is fab, i'm sure your daughters partner will love it! He He lets hope he doesn't blow his new bbq uplike the one in your image! Thank you for joining in at Here come the boys. Woo x

Craftdee said...

This image made me chuckle! Really great take on the sketch, hope you get your BBQ (we've just had it for dinner here in Western Australia) Thanks for sharing, Dee (Here Come The Boys GDT)

Teresa said...

Oh brilliant Irene, such a funny image too, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at HCTB's
Teresa xx

sue said...

great card,made me smile sue xx

Sharon said...

I'm loving this card. Reminded me of my hubby.
Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys this time.
Hugs Sharon x