Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Monday 17 October 2011

Card for a friend

Here's a card, made for one of my docraft buddies, who isn't very well at the moment, get well soon Mau.

The image is from here   and is coloured with copics, backing paper papermania and embossing folder is   cottage floral by craft concepts, buttons ribbon and flower from stash
I am entering this card in the following challenge
divasbydesignchallenge 12   Button up

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog                                                     

5 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi My lovely Friend, Thank you so much for my card, it has arrived today and what a lovely surprise. It is so sweet, another one to treasure from you. I feel much better and down to two lots of painkillers a day..Wowee!! Still limited movement but getting there. I will now try to catch up on blogland. Heaps of Love xxx Mau

Wendy said...

Gorgeous get well card Irene,the image is adorable.
Wendy xx

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Irene. Lee x

XxJULESxX said...

oh so lovely Irene, what a kind thought!

coops said...

gorgeous card irene.your colours are beautiful and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx