Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Saturday, 7 January 2012

At Last

Well I hope everyone had a good christmas, and i'd like to wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I've been having internet conection problems, which caused problems with my computer, but fingers crossed, I think everything is okay now, thankfully everything was backed up, thank you clickfree.Anyway here is a card I have made for the friendship swap on docrafts, following a sketch from sketch and stash.
The stamp is new and is from Country Companions, and came free with a magazine, martha stewart punch, and everything else from my stash
I am entering it in the following challenges
sketchandstashchallenge.
incywincydesigns.  anything goes
craft-roomchallenge.  anything goes

 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I will be catching up with you all this evening
                                                                           

18 comments:

jules said...

Oh very cute Irene! i have had trouble with the net also!

kay said...

fab card irene,pleased to see you back online,x

Gemma said...

Beautiful card hun & such a sweet image...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Irene...and thanks for joining us at SnS too hun :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Zoe Sanderson said...

Very sweet card, love the colours red and teal they pop. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

Hazel said...

Hi Irene

What a fabulous card - love the image and the colours - just great.

Take care

Hazel x

Sandra said...

Hi Irene, l think a lot of people have been having trouble with the internet, Your card is beautiful:) Sandra H

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Your card is gorgeous Irene. Such a cute image and gorgeous colours. Hugs Sarahxx

coops said...

gorgeous card irene.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Maria said...

This is just gorgeous, and I love the cute stamped image. Thanks for joining us in the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck. Maria x

Bunny said...

Oh what a lovely creation, Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs. And good luck.

Caz Incy Wincy DT

Elly said...

Happy New Year to you too Irene!!
Nice card, and such a sweet image.

Sue said...

A fabulous card and such a cutie too

Thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

NGCARDS said...

You have a wonderful blog! Good Luck with our DT Call over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Mau xx said...

Hi irene, good to see you. just got my craft stash back out of hidden places....lol I have been like a lost soul not being able to craft over the hols :(( I haven't a clue why we can't eat our Christmas dinner around my craft bits...tut!
Love the card what a cute little image xx

pickle said...

aww what a sweet little card.love the colour combination x

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, love the image.

Thanks for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo what a super little card ... love the image and love the colours toooo happy crafting and love sandy xx