Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

A LITTLE CUTIE

Isn't the image on this card so cute

My friend Susan gifted me a few PB images, and this one is so cute. I coloured it with a mixture of copics, promarkers and prisma pencils, used seam binding for the bow, and the gems and flowers are a birthday gift from my daughter, will add a sentiment, when I decide who the card is for . I am entering it in the following challenges

pennyblackatallsorts.     cute                                                         
totallygorjuss.  ch 127  bling   x
cardmakinmamas. make it girly
ccmonthlychallenge  23 4 legged friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog xx

14 comments:

kay said...

this is beautiful,love the layout,x

Sandra H said...

Evening Irene, lovely card great P/B Image you have a nice friend to gift you this, the colours are beautiful too:)x

karen said...

Hi Irene, gorgeous card, love your colour choice and fab image, hugs, Karenx

pam said...

gorgeous card irene pam

Hazel said...

Lovely card Irene - such a cute image - love the colours to.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Irene, so cute. Lee x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous. xxxx

Mina said...

your so right this is a little cutie Irene, I love how you used it too
Mina xxx

brenda said...

A really sweet card Irene and pretty soft colour palette.

Thanks so much for joining our Oh so Cute theme at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the prize draws.

B x

coops said...

beautiful card irene.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Irene, sorry been missing for so long...I have to admit to chasing my tail of late...and to add to that you do not come up on my dashboard. I have about 12 blogs that have been missing for ages :?
Love the cute card, what a fab image. I will be in touch very soon, been decorating yuck!
Hugs Mau xx

Anonymous said...

aww, this little hedgie image is adorable! such pretty colours on the lovely card. thank you for playing along with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.
linda

Mervi said...

really cute card, so lovely pastels!

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More, good luck,-))m

susiestacey said...

Such a sweet cute card Irene, love the delicate colours. Thank you for joining the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x