Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Back To The Beginning

When I started making cards, all those years ago, the first things I bought were a stamp, some ink, embossing powder, and a heat gun, and the card I have to show today has used those things. Now the stamps are fairly new, but the ink and embossing powder could possibly be the first ones I bought, and the heat gun is still going strong. In fact I never really got the hang of heat embossing, I always seemed to get a stray bit of embossing powder, but the purchase of an anti static bag has solved the problem, and my card making has gone full circle

I even dare show a close up of the heart


I have also used a quicky glue pen, cosmic shimmer glue and some ribbon.
Challenges Entered
joannasheenchallenge.   black and white
sketchandstashchallenge.    ch 106

Well as it is snowing, and  freezing, I think it's more crafting for me today                                                  


8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Irene, This is beautiful and your embossing is stunning l have not done this before but l have seen some wonderful creations using this method and yours is one of them xx

pam said...

hi Irene, your card is stunning. such a beautiful design..pam

downrightcrafty said...

so pretty gorgeous image such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jan said...

Stunning card Irene. Love to see peoples cards with Chloe's gorgeous stamps. Well done! xx Jan

Mau xx said...

Hi Irene, The card is beautiful, I so love Chloe's stamps and you have created a fab card with them.
had a peek back at what I have been missing :)
Hope you are both well. we are still trying to mend my lappy but no joy at present :(
Hugs Mau xx

kotkotin said...

So fantastic card.. I love it!

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Irene!! Fabulous stamp and I love the monochrome!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx