Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy your visit and will call back soon















Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

Hi Again

First of all I would like to welcome my new follower Julieanne, thank you for following my blog.Well  I have finally given in and bought a Grandcalibur, mainly as now that I am making larger cards, I need larger embossing folders,and it was a good price on Ideal World. So I have had to have a move round to make room for it, and have had a clearout at the same time. How did I accumilate all this stuff? Well the tidy up is nearly finished, and I have a bag of rubbish, a pile of stuff for the grandkids craft box, and some things which I may sell, or should I keep them, will I need them?
Anyway I have managed to make a card today, quite a simple one, but I do like it.

I embossed the lines on the background card, using my Hougie board, and turned a strip the other way for the border. The butterfly is cut with a Marianne die, and the flowers punched with Martha Stewart and Tonic punches,and the papers are from the Papermania  birdsong pack.
                                                                        
Challenges entered

4craftychicks. 133 clean and simple
foreverfriendsl monthly ch lots of flowers
flutterbywednesdays. butterfly or fairy

Right back to finish tidying up, and then some blog hopping tonight.

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

A lovely card Irene. I keep toying with the idea of a GC but holding out. I spend too much already on dies, if I bought a GC I would have to buy some larger dies!!!

Sandra H said...

Hi Irene, Sounds like a good investment! your card is gorgeous x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card Irene ... yes it is simple but beautiful well done ... hope you enjoy playing with your new top ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

carol said...

lovely card, enjoy playing with our new toy.. x carol

coops said...

gorgeous classy card irene.i love your butterfly and flowers and fab embossing :D

xx coops xx

Blankina said...

I totally love this floral CAS card..

Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE-LOT'S OF FLOWERS,

hUGS FF DT Blankina

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome!

Chrissy said...

This is just gorgeous Irene, love the flowers and butterfly and colours..fabulous embossing, always looks so classy.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tamie said...

Loving the scored lines and oh how about the amazing flowers you used. You make clean and simple look so easy and very elegant. Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in
support of his website, as here every stuff is quality based
material.

Stop by my website; http://profitbetkz.com/